Tuesday, August 5, 2008

They're Back!

Ethan and Scott are back from a fun trip out West to visit our friends John and Cynthia Fulmer. The Fulmers are building a house in Sand Point, Idaho, which is near Coeur D'Alene (above the "spud line"). Noah and I were invited as well, but Noah has not been easy to travel with lately, and we decided to not risk it. So he and I stayed here and he went to camp (his 3rd year doing day camp with the Northern Illinois Special Recreation Association), and I cleaned the basement. Not as much fun as Scott and Ethan had tubing and boating and eating pie in Idaho. They did get stuck out there for an extra day, due to some fierce thunderstorms here in Chicago, and didn't get home until this afternoon. Boy was I glad to see them! When we picked Noah up from camp he said, "Ethan, you back! Oh, so much," which I think meant Oh I love you so much. It was really sweet. And when Scott got home from work tonight Noah was practically doing backflips from excitement. I sure do love my boys!

No comments: