Friday, October 17, 2008

Disneyland






We spent last weekend in Disneyland with my sister Brittany (fondly known as Beebs) and her husband Scott, and boys Weston, Aidan, and Brennan. We had a great time! We spent the first day at the main park and the second at "California Adventure." Both have fun rides. Noah was so happy - - Disney is his favorite place on earth. We waited in line for almost an hour to go on the Toy Story 2 ride, which was pretty cool (although the wait with 4 little boys was pretty brutal!) Disney has some nice restaurants too, and I ate the best fries of my life - - seasoned with parsely, garlic, and parmesan cheese, with a thousand island dip. Amazing. My pants seemed a little snugger when I got home, I can't imagine why . . .


We also went to church and visited the LA Temple. We ate in a cute little diner nearby, and the hostess was born in Pocatello! Small world. I had so much fun visiting with Beebs, who I rarely get to see. She is darling, so patient and so fun (she didn't even lose it when Weston threw up chocolate donut all over the back seat of the car). I wish we could have spent more time together. We had to leave Sunday night, didn't get on the 6:00 flight so ended up taking a red-eye to Baltimore and then a morning flight to Chicago. Noah got a fever and didn't feel well part of the time, but he's fine now.


I'm also posting some gorgeous pictures of Lake Louise (when Scott took the boys to Canada). I told him that next fall we're going, just the 2 of us!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Fun! Fun! Fun!! I love Disney! Glad you had fun and got to visit your sister - we all need more time with our sisters! The pictures from Canada are breathtaking!