Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Crazy Busy

Yesterday was one of my busier days. The kids had no school (not sure why, maybe security since they use the schools as polling places) so that made it all the more hectic. I got up at 6, wen't to vote at 6:20, then to the gym. Back home, shower, and clean house until 10, when Ethan's friend Eric came over. Worked on projects until 12, then took Ethan and Eric to Eric's house. Then errands - - grocery store, office supply store and 2 craft stores. Got home, fed the kids, and took off for the church (Scott and the kids came too). I was in charge of getting supplies for the yw activity (making temple ornaments) so I helped get that set up, then went with the ym to give a presentation on disability awareness (one of their merit badges). Noah had pack meeting, although he didn't last long (there was a hair pulling incident and he had to be forcibly ejected - - I'll say no more). Scott is the new 11-year-old scout leader, so he worked on 1st aid kits with Ethan and his friends. Once we all finished we went home and helped Ethan with homework and got the kids to bed. Whew!

1 comment:

Tami Allred said...

I'm tired just reading your blog. I don't know how you do all you do. You're a great mom.