Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thank You Very Much!!!

Here's a big thank you to family for our wonderful presents. I have to say, the one I've enjoyed the most today is the Ogden Nash book of poems by Kim and Val. Who knew he was so prolific, or erudite (a little interjection of scholarly commentary). He's got a great one, "Allergy in a Country Churchyard." I foresee lots of Findelmeyer Proposition posts in the future. Fun!!!! We're also looking forward to digging into the Girl Scout Cookies.

Beebs and Scott, we are still figuring out the bean game (I'm a little slow) but it looks really fun. And the kids love Corduroy, Ethan had a copy when he was a little boy and he ripped it.

Mom and Dad, we're excited to use the veggie chopper, Ethan is going to have some fun reading ahead, and the kids loved the hot chocolate and new spoons in their stockings. I personally can't wait to see the cousins book and the calendars. Thanks to Hilary for the pretty container and the licorice (we have had so much sugar today you can't believe it!)

We've already used Heidi's early present, the "green bags." I've been working on the penguin puzzle off and on all day. I have all the easy parts done, and now I'm pulling my hair out working on the hard parts. And thanks to Kyle for the Amazon gift card, I'm really looking forward to using it!

Grandma and Grandpa Garner gave the kids "Wall-E" and "Prince Caspian," as well as some video games - - they're so excited! The only thing better would be if you could have been here yourselves!

It looks like we won't be making it out to Idaho, the weather there is too bad to risk the roads. So we'll hunker down in the bad weather here. This has been such a fun, lazy day, the perfect Christmas. We miss you all and love you so much!

1 comment:

kimandval said...

Just letting you know--i am enjoying "Ex Libris". Very delightful. Thank you.
-Val