Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Honestly!

Actually the title should be "Honesty." The other day I got caught in a big rainstorm after grocery shopping - - I was soaked by the time I got my bags loaded into the car. The next morning I realized that I couldn't find my wallet. I turned my house and car inside out looking for it and decided I must have left it in the shopping cart. I held out very little hope of ever seeing it again, and I was dreading having to renew all the credit cards, get a new license, all that stuff. But I called Meijer, and guess what?! Some honest soul had turned it in. (I wonder why Meijer didn't just look at my driver's license and get my phone number to call me - - it would have saved me a lot of stress and searching!) Anyway the wallet was completely intact, and my faith in humanity is restored. I wish great blessings upon the head of whoever turned it in!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great blessing!!!!!

Anonymous said...

nice to know (some) people are that way.

Gretchen said...

That is so nice to hear! Glad you got it back!